Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Terry Golson's Hen Cam

A few weeks ago I discovered Terry Golson's hen cam. Terry is an author who lives a little west of Boston, Massachusetts. She and her husband set up a hen cam so the world can watch their 11 hens. There is a web cam outside and another inside the coop. The inside one gives three different views of the hens as they lay eggs, roost, or nibble on their laying feed.

I find myself watching the hen cam quite often throughout the day. It is soothing to watch the hens go about their day, and since we don't have a hen cam to watch our own four hens, and I am often at my computer, I find myself clicking on Terry's site. I have put a link to Terry's hen cam on the sidebar of this blog.

Terry Golson has written several books, but her most recent is The Farmstead Egg Cookbook. I want to get a copy very soon!

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I just posted one of the recipes in Terry Goldson's book on my blog. You must get her book, you will use it !

I too enjoy my chickens and gardens..Thanks for the post !